- How to Bid
- What is a Lien 1, Lien 2, or Lien 3 vehicle? Do I have to pay extra Lien fees during the registration process?
- What is a restricted auction? How can I participate?
- What happens when I have been banned?
- What happens if my credit card is declined?
- How to Add a Credit Card to Bid (Required in Most Auctions)
- How do I know who the vehicle seller is?
- How will I know if the car even runs?
- I only buy cars 2015 and newer. Do you have late-model cars for sale at your auctions?
- How do I get a key for the car?
- How can I inspect a vehicle in-person before bidding?
- How do I register a vehicle that I purchased from a Joyride auction?
Accessing your Account
Payment and Pick-up
- Why is there a $100 hold on my card?
- Why is there is a $50 charge on my card?
- How can I complete payment if my credit card deposit fails during the auction?
- What if I can't pick up my vehicle within the designated timeframe?
- What happens if I don't pick up my car within the designated timeframe?
- How do I pay?
How Joyride Works
- Using Auto-Bid to Set a Max Price on a Vehicle
- Okay, I'm in! How do i navigate my account on Joyride?
- What is Joyride?
- Where are you located?
- How does the auction work exactly?
- I am at work and not around a computer. Can I use my cellphone to participate in the auction?