Joyride’s auto-bid functionality makes it easy to win vehicles without having to participate in a live auction. Here’s how:
- Prior to a live auction, click the Auto Bid button and set a maximum bid amount.
- Adjust your max bid using the +/- controls or by typing in your max bid amount.
- To confirm your bid, click Set Max Bid.
- During a live auction, this max bid will automatically take the winning bid by the minimum increment.
- Example: If the current bid is $550 and you set a max bid of $1000, the system will automatically submit a $575 bid for you.
- You will automatically bid over competing bids by the minimum incremental amount until your max bid price is met.
- Example: If you have set a max bid at $1000 and the current highest bid is $575, but a different buyer bids $600, the system will automatically place a $625 bid for you.
- Once a max bid price is set, it can be removed as long as your max bid price is not the current winning price.
- If you are the current winning bidder at a lower price than your maximum bid amount, your max bid can be removed so no further automatic bidding occurs, but you will continue to be the current winning bidder.
Thanks for reviewing our article on auto-bidding. Our goal is to provide the best user experience during Joyride’s public vehicle auctions!