Our first Las Vegas Public Auction will take place with SNAP Towing. Please be aware of the following important things to know:
If you are interested in bidding
- If you are a first time user, register with Joyride at https://joyrideautos.com/signup
- You will be required to have a card on file to bid on vehicles in the SNAP Public Auction
- Should your bid or pre-bid be accepted, it is binding and will require payment for the vehicle
- Joyride does collect a non-refundable 15% fee at the time of accepted bid, and your card on file will be charged
- This fee will be clearly displayed on the bid card
- If the attempted credit card charge fails at the time of accepted bid, your account will be put on hold and you will not be permitted to bid on additional vehicles, until your account has been cleared. Please contact us through the chat feature on the bottom right corner of your page.
- The first auction will be an “active bidding” style auction. (no one physically at the yard) that extends the bidding time
- The auction is segmented into two time periods: Pre-bidding and live bidding
- Bidding starts at $200
- The minimum bid increment is $25 (the bid increment increases to $50 once the amount is $2500)
- 30 seconds between vehicles: 10 for countdown, 20 for bidding
- Bidding extension is 15 seconds
Pickup & Payment
- 15% fee (of winning bid price) will be charged to your credit card at the completion of the bidding on the vehicle
- Preferred bidders will not be required to register with a credit card and will not be charged until they come pickup your vehicle(s)
- Accepted payment methods:
- Certified or cashier’s check
- Credit or Debit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover)
- Vehicles must be paid for in full by 6 PM the day after the auction otherwise you forfeit the purchase deposit and the auction purchase is void. No refunds or exchanges. No exceptions.
- Paid vehicles can be picked up directly following the completion of the auction until 6 PM
- Vehicle pickup windows following the auction on Friday, Saturday and Sunday are as follows:
- 8 AM to 6 PM
- Vehicles picked up on Sundays will be subject to a late fee of $50.00 per vehicle
- VEHICLES MUST BE PICKED UP NO LATER THAN 6 PM THE FOLLOWING TUESDAY AFTER THE AUCTION
- Vehicles not picked up by 6 PM on Tuesday are subject to additional fees
Please bring valid government ID
Provide proof of bidding or award with print out or screenshot of confirmation award email from joyrideautos.com
No guests; only the winning bidder may enter the impound facility
- Buyer acknowledges that the removal of an unregistered vehicle without a tow truck, dealer plate, or moving permit is unlawful and subject to penalties applied by law enforcement.
- Platform fee will be collected at time of overall payment.